The Witches Year is an online program I have put together as an invitation to explore the wheel of the year through a magical lens. In this program, I have broken the year into five primary seasons, each of which possesses a very particular mood and each of which will evoke a different approach to creativity, action, ritual, and reflection. The teachings I share in this program are my own, inspired by a lifetime of paying attention to the world around me while immersing myself in the study of various traditions of embodied learning and earth based wisdom.
What Will I Learn In This Course?
This is not a witchcraft 101 course, and by that, I mean, I will not be teaching you how to be a witch by my own definition. I don't teach in that way because I don't believe anyone can teach you how to be a witch. I also believe that there is a larger conversation to be had here, one that I will invite you to explore with me through the course of an entire year.
I believe the archetype of the witch lives in you already. It lives in each of us, and we can bring it to life if we choose to engage it. That means that I also won't be telling you how to work your magic in this course either because I believe that each of us has a unique way of doing that and I am way more interested in helping you to discover that for yourself.
My intention with this program is to create a space where we can explore a few primary topics and engage in experiential practices that support self-discovery. The larger topics we explore in this program are -
- Who is a witch, and what is my personal relationship to this archetype?
- How do the rhythms of the seasons express themselves in my own life?
- What is my relationship with the land upon which I live?
- How can I nourish my intuition and come to trust my own inner knowing?
- Who are my other than human allies, and how can I nourish my relationship with these beings?
- What kind of magic do I work most naturally, and how can I empower these practices for myself?
Each Lesson Includes
With each magical season of the year, a new lesson will be released. These lessons are housed on Teachable and will include -
- a video + audio presentation about the current magical season and its core teachings
- a video + audio presentation introducing you to the primary archetypes & symbols for the season
- a video + audio presentation on the topic of herbal allies and seasonal wellness- you will be introduced to five different herbal allies with each season of The Witches Year
- kitchen witch recipes to inspire your own seasonal medicine making practice
- suggestions for yogic practices that can help you align with the energy of the season
- a ritual example and ideas for personal ritual appropriate to that season
- a tarot spread (or two) and journal prompts for the season
- supportive pdf handouts for easy reference
- a suggested reading list for each season
You will also get access to a number of other supportive resources for learning, inspiration, and community connection including -
- pre-recorded videos on the topic of herbal medicine making
- a long list of suggested books related to the topics we are covering in the program
- a monthly 90 minute live stream workshop on Zoom, which will also be recorded
- invitation to a private Facebook forum where you can connect with the community
Program Begins Oct 31st 2020
This is a year long program and it is also a lifetime membership, which means you purchase the program once but can journey round the wheel of The Witches Year with me as many times as you like. You will get continued access to all future upgrades and monthly live workshops.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org