Skill in Action: Advanced Teaching Intensive
MayMay 27 2019 - MayMay 31 2019
The Skill in Action intensive is my most popular 5-day Yoga Teacher Training program which I designed to support yoga teachers in crafting exceptional yoga classes. This program is open to anyone who has completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training program and has an interest in teaching yoga with greater skill and refinement. Each day will include lectures and discussions on topics related to teaching, opportunities to practice teaching, and an intermediate level group asana practice. This will not only be a chance to work on some of the hard skills related to teaching but also an opportunity to engage in conversation with other teachers about some of the challenges we face and to troubleshoot strategies for overcoming them.
Topics of Study Will Include:
- Sequencing strategies for mixed levels
- How to teach advanced postures skilfully
- Language skills and cueing
- Creating a curriculum and designing workshops and retreats
- Teaching tools, demonstrations & classroom management
- Working with inspirational themes and philosophy teachings
- How to empower your studies and stay inspired
- How to get clarity around what kind of teacher you are
- And more!!
Pre-Requisites and Registration
- All applicants must have completed a minimum of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program (with any school) and ideally have a minimum of one year of teaching experience
- All applicants must have a keen desire to refine what they know and develop their teaching skills
- Space will be limited to 12 participants maximum and this program always fills up so register early
- To register simply purchase using the payment button below and you will directed to a registration page
Frequently Asked Questions
There are a number of questions that I regularly get about this program so I have created a page that addresses most of them. You can view the FAQ page here.
SUMMER PROGRAM 2019: PEMBERTON BC
May 27th-31st 9am-5:30 pm each day
Please read the Refund Policy below before registering and if you have questions contact me directly.
Cost: $650 CAD
Tuition is refundable (minus a $35 admin fee) up until three weeks prior to the course start date, at which point no refunds will be made.
Event is in progress
LocationKula Wellness Centre, Pemberton BC
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io