https://www.natalierousseau.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/natalie-rousseau-yoga-57.jpg 1276 1920 Natalie Rousseau https://www.natalierousseau.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NR-Logo-rgb-719x1030.png Natalie Rousseau2016-07-21 16:21:402016-07-21 16:21:40Nine Ways To Pray: Simple Practices That Can Bring You To Your Knees & Fill You With Gratitude
Nine Ways To Pray: Simple Practices That Can Bring You To Your Knees & Fill You With Gratitude
- Listen to music, turn it up loud and feel it with your whole body.
- Read poetry, preferably slowly and out loud, savour each word.
- Climb a mountain; get some perspective.
- Move your body, dance, run, make love; revel in your sensuality.
- Get lost in a forest; remember how small you are in comparison to the vastness of the natural world.
- Sing, wholeheartedly and with absolute abandon.
- Swim in the ocean or a still lake; remember what it feels like to be held.
- Be with animals (or children), give them your full attention, and listen to what they have to teach you.
- Love deeply. Be vulnerable, openhearted and brave.