We respond with joy to the call of beauty because in an instant it can awaken under the layers of the heart a forgotten brightness. ~John O’Donohue
Arriving more firmly in our bodies and our relationship to the earth we are reminded that we have the ability to experience the sacred on all levels of our being: body, mind, and heart. Join Natalie Rousseau, Niki Brown, and Alysia Miller for a weekend delighting the senses and celebrating the gift of embodiment through yoga, Ayurveda, creativity, and connection. Step into the magic of Spring through ritual and practice aligned with the energies of the season as we explore themes of sensuality, simplicity, and delight through the beauty of the waking and warming earth.
We will gather together on Salt Spring Island BC for the new moon weekend of May 3rd- 5th. Our weekend will include group movement practices as well as crafting workshops taught by Nikki, Natalie & Alysia. These will include learning how to infuse simple meals & drinks with fresh flowers, seasonal flower essences, and the crafting of a vinok (traditional Ukranian flower crown). This gathering is being held in honour of the Celtic festival of Beltane, which celebrates the beauty of late spring and ushers in the blooming season of summer.
SAMPLE SCHEDULE (SUBJECT TO SLIGHT CHANGES)
Friday May 3rd 6-8:00 pm Opening Circle
Saturday May 4th
- 10-12:30 Infusing Beauty with Natalie: movement, flower essences & meditation
- 12:30-3 free time/lunch break
- 3-5:30 Adorning Beauty with Alysia: movement, magic & flower crowns
- group dinner arranged at a local restaurant (0ptional at an additional cost)
Sunday May 5th
- 10-12:30 Imbibing Beauty with Niki: movement, meditation, flowers & food!
- 12:30-2 light lunch served as part of morning workshop / free time
- 2-4 Closing Circle
- Friday May 3rd- Sunday May 5th Salt Spring Island BC
- Accommodation not included
- Classes will be held at Golden Tree Farm
- Participants will take home a goodie bag of seasonally inspired gifts
- Event will run with a minimum of 8 students, capped at a maximum of 18
- Early bird pricing is available until March 31st 2019
This event will run with a minimum of 8 participants. If we are not able to meet our minimums the event will be canceled and you will receive a 100% refund. In the event that you need to cancel your registration a 100% refund will be offered up until two weeks prior (April 19th) after which no refunds will be made unless your spot can be filled.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io